B004B - Third Row Right Frontal Stage 3 Deployment Control
- Faulty Third Row Right Side Airbag
- Third Row Right Side Airbag harness is open or shorted
- Third Row Right Side Airbag circuit poor electrical connection
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B004b DescriptionThe Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module) monitors the Third Row Right Side Airbag. The Air Bag Sensor Unit sets the OBDII code when the Third Row Right Side Airbag is not to factory specifications.
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?Get the B004b code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B004B CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B004b code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks