P0167 - O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction Bank 2 Sensor 3
- Faulty Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2 Sensor 3
- Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2 Sensor 3 harness is open or shorted
- Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2 Sensor 3 circuit poor electrical connection
Replacing the O2 Sensor 3 usually takes care of the problem
When is the code detected?
Current amperage in the rear heated oxygen sensor heater circuit is out of the normal range.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust
P0167 Information for specific makes
P0167 MERCEDES-BENZ O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction Bank 2 Sensor 3
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0167 code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0167 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0167 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks