C1102 - ABS Acceleration Switch Circuit Failure
- ABS Wheel Sensor not installed currently
- ABS Wheel Sensor rotor or encoder damaged
- Faulty ABS Wheel Sensor
- ABS Wheel Sensor harness is open or shorted
- ABS Wheel Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty ABS Control Unit
When is the code detected?
Circuit of rear Left wheel sensor (4WD) or rear sensor (2WD) is open, shorted or sensor voltage is unusual
- ABS Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1102 Information for specific makes
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the C1102 code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
C1102 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1102 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks