P1757 DODGE - Governor Pressure Above 3 psi at 0 MPH
- Faulty Governor Pressure Sensor
- Faulty Governor Pressure Solenoid
- Faulty Valve Body
- Engine Control Module (ECM) 5 volt supply
- 5 volt supply circuit open
- 5 volt supply circuit open inside the transmission
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Transmission shifting problem
The Governor Pressure Control System is used to regulate the governor pressure which controls the shifts for first, second, and third gear. The Governor Pressure Control System test verifies that the requested pressure and the actual pressure are within a predetermined tolerance.
donde se encuentra este sensor...
what is the cost to repair a transmission governor pressure switch on a 2001 dodge ram van 2500 repa...
It also has c-codes 26 81 35 81 37 81 39 81 36 57 A4 70 00 00...
Want shift out of 1st gear....
Any information is appreciated. Thanks