P0826 NISSAN - Manual Mode Switch Circuit
Repair Importance Level:
Repair Difficulty Level:
- Faulty Manual mode select switch (Built into control device, shifter)
- Faulty Manual mode position select switch (Built into control device, shifter)
- Faulty Control Device (Shifter)
- Control Device harness is open or shorted
- Control Device circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
When an impossible pattern of switch signals is detected, a malfunction is detected.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0826 Nissan Description
Manual mode switch is installed in shift control device. The manual mode switch sends shift up and shift down switch signals to Transmission Control Module (TCM) with Control Area Network (CAN) communication.
TCM sends the switch signals to combination meter via CAN communication line. Then manual mode switch position is indicated on the shift position indicator.
P0826 Nissan Information for specific Nissan models
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0826 Nissan code? ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help you
with yout repair
Help us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0826 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks