P0797 NISSAN - Pressure Control Solenoid 'C' Stuck On
Repair Importance Level:
Repair Difficulty Level:
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty pressure control solenoid valve 'C'
- Pressure control solenoid valve 'C' harness is open or shorted
- Pressure control solenoid valve 'C' circuit poor electrcial connection
When is the code detected?
The gear required by the ECM does not match the actual gear when driving
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Shift shock
P0797 Nissan Description
The Engine Control Module (ECM) uses signals from the vehicle speed sensor to detect the actual gear position (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th gear). Then the ECM compares the actual gear with the shift schedule in the ECM memory to detect mechanical troubles of the shift solenoid valves and valve body.
P0797 Nissan Information for specific Nissan models
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0797 Nissan code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Help us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0797 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks