P0765 Hyundai - Overdrive Solenoid Valve System
Repair Importance Level:
Repair Difficulty Level:
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty Overdrive Solenoid Valve
- Overdrive Solenoid Valve harness or connectors
- Overdrive Solenoid Valve circuit is open or shorted
When is the code detected?
The P0765 code is detected when the ECM detects an improper voltage drop when it tries to operate the solenoid valve.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission will not shift gears
P0765 Hyundai Description
Overdrive solenoid valve is turned ON or OFF by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the park/neutral position (PNP) switch, vehicle speed and Engine Control Module (ECM) (throttle opening). Gears will then be shifted to the optimum position.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0765 Hyundai code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Help us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0765 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks