P0708 Ford - Transmission Range Sensor Circuit High Input
Repair Importance Level:
Repair Difficulty Level:
- Faulty Park/neutral position switch
- Misadjusted park/neutral position switch
- Park/neutral position switch harness is open or shorted
- Park/neutral position switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0708 Ford Description
The park/neutral position (PNP) switch includes a transmission range switch. The transmission range switch detects the selector lever position when the shift lever is in the N or P shift position and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0708 Ford code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Help us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0708 Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks