P0705 HYUNDAI - Transaxle Range Signal Malfunction
- Misadjusted Park/Neutral Position Switch
- Park/Neutral Position Switch harness is open or shorted
- Park/Neutral Position Switch circuit poor electrical connection
1. Place the selector lever in the "N" (Neutral) position.
2. Loosen the manual control lever lock nut to separate the cable and lever.
3. Place the manual control lever in the "N" (Neutral) position.
4. Turn the transaxle range switch body until the 12 mm (.47 in.) wide end of the manual control lever aligns with the switch body flange [12 mm (0.472 in.) wide portion].
5. Tighten the attaching bolts (2 pcs.) to the specified torque.
When setting up the switch body, be careful O-ring does not drop from the switch body. Tighten the attaching bolts carefully.
6. Make sure that the selector lever is in the "N" (Neutral) position.
7. Adjust the flange nut so that there is no slack in the control cable and make sure that the selector lever operates smoothly.
8. Run the vehicle and confirm that the transaxle is set in each range when the selector lever is shifted to each position.
The park/neutral position (PNP) switch includes a transmission range switch. The transmission range switch detects the selector lever position when the shift lever is in the N or P shift position and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
This where the place of the sensor...
Any information is appreciated. Thanks