P0450 SCION - Evaporative Emission Control System Pressure Sensor/Switch
Repair Importance Level:
Repair Difficulty Level:
- Faulty Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) Vapor Pressure Sensor
- Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) Vapor Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) Vapor pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- EVAP system hose (pipe from air inlet port to canister pump module, canister filter, fuel tank vent hose)
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
10 seconds or less after engine starting condition vapor pressure sensor fixed value continues for fixed value or more.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0450 Scion Description
The Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) vapor pressure sensor, VSV for canister closed valve (CCV) and VSV for pressure switching valve are used to detect abnormalities in the evaporative emission control system. The Engine Control Module (ECM) decides whether there is an abnormality in the evaporative emission control system based on the vapor pressure sensor signal.
P0450 Scion Information for specific Scion models
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0450 Scion code? ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help you
with yout repair
Help us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0450 Scion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks