P0350 2002 NISSAN SENTRA - Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary Circuit Malfunction
Repair Importance Level:
Repair Difficulty Level:
- Faulty Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary
- Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
The test fails when the Engine Control Module (ECM) does not receive a valid pulse signal from the ignition coil.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- Engine may be harder to start
- Engine hesitation
- Rough engine idle
P0350 2002 Nissan Sentra Description
The ignition signal from the Engine Control Module (ECM) is sent to and amplified by the power transistor. The power transistor turns ON and OFF the ignition coil primary circuit. This ON/OFF operation induces the proper high voltage in the coil secondary circuit.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0350 2002 Nissan Sentra code? ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help you
with yout repair
Help us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0350 2002 Nissan Sentra code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks